Book your Branson, MO Lodging Today!
Open Dates: March through December including the Ozark Mountain Christmas
Why Oak Grove Inn For My Branson Lodging?
The Oak Grove Inn is the best place to get a good night's sleep or recuperate from the day's adventures in beautiful Branson, Missouri on 215 North Gretna.
- Children (Age 16 & Under) Stay Free
- We offer a variety of rooms to meet our guests needs.
- Our rooms come with a king, two queens or two full beds.
- There is a room for those with special needs.
- We also have mini-suites with a king bed & a full bed for your entire family.
- Family Friendly Rates.
Oak Grove Inn Ammenities for Lodging In Branson, MO
Oak Grove Inn is within walking distance of many top attractions so you won’t miss any of the Branson excitement and will be able to relax when your day winds down.
- Smoking and Non-Smoking Rooms
- Handicap Room
- Iron and Ironing board – upon request
- Swimming Pool
- Coffee Maker
- Cable & Wireless Internet
- Hair Dryers
Every Room Comes With:
Attractions Within Driving Distance of Oak Grove Inn
At The Oak Grove Inn we are surrounded by lots of local attractions and interesting sights and sounds.
Free Attractions Close By
- Table Rock Lake Dam and Shepherd of the Hills Fish Hatchery
- Stone Hill Winery
- Branson Landing
- Outlet Malls
- Hiking: Miles and miles of hiking trails within easy driving distance
We have stayed at this motel for several years and there isn’t anything bad I can say about Oak Grove Inn! The staff are all friendly and would do anything for you.
Rooms are always clean and staff is always friendly and helpful. Reasonably priced.
We have stayed at the Oak Grove Inn several times and have found Marla and J.R. to be the most wonderful people to deal with. Rooms are always neat and clean. Second to none!
I’ve stayed there a couple of times and have booked again. They can’t do enough for you and are very customer service oriented! Everything we needed was already in the rooms!